TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Material on this website is protected by copyright and other law and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of the copyright owner. ?
- All trademarks on this site are property of Suro International Importers, Inc. and/or its affiliated companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Suro”) unless otherwise indicated. ?
- Material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only. ?
- This website may contain discussion groups, news groups, bulletin boards, chat rooms and other interactive services (collectively,“Message Boards”).Your use of Message Boards is at your own risk. ?We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor our Message Boards and to remove or alter any content which, in our sole discretion, constitutes a misuse. We are not responsible for maintaining your Postings and we may delete or destroy them at any time. ?
- Suro is not liable for any damages, harm, or injury that relate to, arise our of, or result from the use of, or access to, or the inability to use, any of the material on this site. Your use of this site is at your sole risk. This site and its content are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranty of merchantability, non-infringement of third party rights, and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties that access to this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that this site will be secure or free of viruses or other harmful material, or that information on this site will be complete, accurate or timely. ?
- We may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to this website or any feather or part thereof at any time, with or without notice. Any such restriction, suspension or termination will be without prejudice to any rights which we may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms and Conditions. ?
- Suro and its delegated agent maintain this site for the personal use, in countries and territories where the consumption of alcoholic beverages is lawful, of persons who are lawfully permitted to consume alcoholic beverages (21 years of age for United States of America residents). ?
- Please exit this site immediately if you do not accept the Terms and Conditions, are not of a legal age for consuming alcoholic beverages in the country or other territory in which you are located, or are in a country or other territory where the use of this site is not permitted. ?
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use the Site do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the Agent named below: ?
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; ?
- A description of the alleged infringing activity and where the alleged infringing material is located; ?
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; ?
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and ?
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. ?Agent: Hing Cheng P.C. – 123 N. 9th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107 ?
Suro is committed to protecting your personal privacy. We provide this notice to explain the type of information we collect on the www.siembraazul.com Web site and how that information is used. In general, you can visit our site without telling us your name or revealing any personal information such as your address, telephone number, or e-mail address. However, before you may enter our site, you will be required to verify that you are of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages in the country in which you are located. We use this information to prevent minors and people in countries where alcoholic beverages are prohibited from accessing our site.
In certain parties of the site, we may ask you to provide your name or other personal information so that we can provide you with information that you request, respond to feedback that you submit to the site or allow you to participate in one of our contests. Further, we may ask you for demographic data, such as your preferred language or country of residence, in order to tailor your experience on this site, display content customized to your preferences and to otherwise administer the site.
You are under no obligation to provide us with this information, but without it we may not be able to fulfill some types of requests. If you do not want your personal information collected, simply do not submit it through the site. In all other instances, you should assume that we will track any information you provide on a personally identifiable basis.
When you register with our Web site, you can elect to receive information and updates on our products and services. Information will not be used for this purpose unless you request to receive such material.
Registration may be required to be eligible to enter online contests sweepstakes. Suro may use the information you provide when registering to fulfill prizes.
We use return email addresses to answer the email that we receive, and we may use return email to send you other information. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose.
In addition to information that you provide us voluntarily, Suro may collect aggregate information in the form of IP addresses. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web. Web servers, the computers that“serve up”Web pages,automatically identify your computer by its IP address.When you request a page from this Web site, our servers log your IP address. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable, so although your session will be logged, you will remain anonymous to us.
We may use information collected from you in the following ways:
We may use information for internal marketing analysis, for example, to assess trends amongst our consumers or to measure the amount of traffic to our websites. We may also share non-personal information with others, such as advertisers,?in aggregate anonymous form, which means that the information will not contain any personally identifiable information about you.
We may use your personal information in order to respond to your queries and requests and to manage transactions such as credit card payments for any goods that you order from us or any of our agents, or for the fulfillment of such transactions (e.g. delivery). The personal information you provide may be used by an authorized vendor to fulfill that order. We may also use your personal information in order to communicate with you about our products and services and those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent companies and any of their related businesses.
We may arrange for selected organizations to send you marketing and promotional information that may be of interest to you. In such circumstances your personal information may be disclosed to these organizations who will agree to be bound by the terms of this privacy statement. We will obtain your permission before we send you any such communications.
Information that you post on or through the public areas of our websites (e.g., chat rooms, bulletin boards and discussion groups) are generally accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others and may result in unsolicited messages or other contact from others. Users of our sites are encouraged to exercise caution when providing personal information about themselves in public or interactive areas.
In the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation, we may transfer, sell, or assign to third parties information concerning your relationship with us, including without limitation, personally identifiable information that you provide and other information concerning your relationship with us.
We may transfer your personal information to third parties under confidentiality obligations when the performance of any service in relation to the activities above is sub-contracted (e.g. the administration of a marketing campaign).
We may disclose your personal information if permitted by law or required to do so by law or where we believe such action is necessary in order to protect or defend our interests or the interests of our customers or users of our websites.
Suro has taken reasonable precautions to keep all information received from our on-line visitors as secure as possible against unauthorized access and use. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us, or information stored on our servers, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. You should not submit any information that you would like to keep confidential.
Our site may contain links or references to other websites outside of our control. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave this site and to read the privacy and other policies of the sites that they visit. Please be aware that we have no control over these sites, our privacy statement does not apply to these sites and we are not responsible for other companies’ policies or practices.
We may revise this privacy statement from time to time. We recommend that you regularly check this page to ensure that you have read the most recent version.
Please note: The laws and regulations in different countries impose different (and even conflicting) requirements on the Internet and data protection. Suro makes no claims that the content of this site is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the USA. If you access this site from outside the USA, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of the country or other territory in which you are located. References to a particular product or service do not imply that Suro and/or its affiliates intend to make such products or services available in all countries or territories. We are located in the USA, as are the servers which make this site available worldwide. All matters relating to this site are governed by?the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in the USA. Please note that any information you provide will be transferred to the USA and by submitting the information you authorize this transfer.
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of any such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of any such provision or any other provision.
www.siembraspirits.com is the property of Suro International Importers, Inc.(c) 2004. Siembra Spirits products are imported and bottled by Suro International Importers, Inc.